One (1) time scholarships are awarded to students planning to pursue post-secondary education; participation in soccer at the collegiate level is not required. Individuals that plan to play collegiate soccer should ensure compliance with institution requirements prior to applying for, or accepting, a KSSL scholarship.
- Applicant must be a high school senior at time of application. A high school senior enrolled in post-secondary educational institution or equivalent class(s) is eligible.
- Applicant must have participated as a player or certified USSF official in KSSL play.
- Applicant must have minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0. Must provide a transcript and upload with the application.
- Applicant must demonstrate active service to the community.
- Applicant must demonstrate a commitment to give back to the game of soccer.
- Applicant must provide at least one (1) letter of recommendation from someone not related to the applicant.
- The application and all other documentation must be entered/uploaded on KSSL.org. Date to be determined.