One (1) time scholarships are awarded to students planning to pursue post-secondary education; participation in soccer at the collegiate level is not required. Individuals that plan to play collegiate soccer should ensure compliance with institution requirements prior to applying for, or accepting, a KSSL scholarship.
Applications are accepted March 1 until midnight April 30.
• Applicant must be a high school senior at time of application. A high school senior enrolled in post-secondary educational institution or equivalent class(s) is eligible.
• Applicant must have participated in KSSL as a player or certified USSF official.
• Applicant must have minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
• Applicant must demonstrate active service to community.
• Applicant must demonstrate commitment to give back to the game of soccer.
• Applicant must provide at least one (1) letter of recommendation from someone not related to the applicant.
• Applicant must provide a copy of her or his transcript.
• The application and all other documentation must be sent together in one (1) submission, postmarked no later than midnight April 30, to:
P.O. Box 99055
Louisville, KY 99055-0055.